Old London Bridge - Only for Poets

Old London  Bridge - Only  for Poets
Connecting the Poets who digging heart of me Still death - Sabarnasri

HEARTY WELCOME & HAVE A NICE STAY

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bernard Shaw - Music 2

Music 2

I have listened to music from a gramophone,
It is somewhat tinny and false in tone.
I have also heard melodies from the radio,
That set my feet tapping I was rearing to go.
Musicians from a local band have played,
Catchy tunes over a microphone relayed.
Piano accordions from expert French Artists,
Have set me dancing from Tango to twist.
The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra a delight for my ears,
Have kept me happy down through the years.
Music is indeed balm to my soul,
Helping me on the way to my goal.
Thank goodness for music and wonderful tones,
For this thing called music can melt hearts of stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment