Old London Bridge - Only for Poets

Old London  Bridge - Only  for Poets
Connecting the Poets who digging heart of me Still death - Sabarnasri

HEARTY WELCOME & HAVE A NICE STAY

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bernard Shaw - Portrait

Portrait

I looked into my mirror and what did I see,

I saw a man that looked like me.

I said, 'Hello, ' 'Hello, ' said he,

Be I you or be you me?

If I be you and you be me,

Then who's face is that a looking at me.

I shaved myself and what do you know,

He did the same, The So and So.

This trick of his, is getting me down,

I'm beginning to think that he's a clown.

One more look just to see,

Be that him or be that me.

If that's him, I know what to do,

I'll hit the mirror with my shoe.

If it breaks, It's just as well,

For that face of his, is giving me hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment