Old London Bridge - Only for Poets

Old London  Bridge - Only  for Poets
Connecting the Poets who digging heart of me Still death - Sabarnasri

HEARTY WELCOME & HAVE A NICE STAY

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bernard Shaw - Not A Clue

Not A Clue

I really do not know what to do,
In fact I have not a clue.
There is something that needs to be done,
Not knowing what it is is certainly no fun.
I wrack my brains hour after hour,
In fact I am beginning to feel sour.
It must be important I have this feeling,
My poor old brain is absolutely reeling.
I gaze around my humble abode,
Asking myself why should I carry this load.
What is it I ask myself again and again?
Am I loosing grip on my poor old brain.
A sudden flash right out of the blue,
I want to write a poem for you.
Yes for you, you are down in the dumps,
Your Doctor has told you that you have the mumps.
My poem I am sure will cheer you up,
If it doesn’t pour your self a drink and have a sup,
This is what I wanted to do,
My poem is finished and I don’t feel so blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment