Old London Bridge - Only for Poets

Old London  Bridge - Only  for Poets
Connecting the Poets who digging heart of me Still death - Sabarnasri

HEARTY WELCOME & HAVE A NICE STAY

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bernard Shaw - Not Much Fun

Not Much Fun

I will take a train and head for the sun,
Life at the moment is not much fun.
The sandy beach on a far away shore,
With Palm trees and Coconuts galore.
Would be the right place for me.
To watch the boats sailing out to sea.
Sun glinting on foam tossed waves,
Is just what my old body craves.
To feel a warm breeze coming in from the sea,
Would be absolute heaven for a man like me.
Little things of nature to please the eye,
Such as little puffy clouds sailing across the sky.
Yes if I had the money I would head for the sun.
For life at the moment is not much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment