Old London Bridge - Only for Poets

Old London  Bridge - Only  for Poets
Connecting the Poets who digging heart of me Still death - Sabarnasri

HEARTY WELCOME & HAVE A NICE STAY

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bernard Shaw - Sprouting Green

Sprouting Green

The budding shoots of sprouting green,

Freshening breezes of air so clean.

The end of Winter's, dismal glow,

The finish of overpowering snow.

The beginning of Spring, another year,

To greet one gladly without fear.

Bringing a promise of Summer Sun,

Your work not yet completely done.

Warmth pervading slow but sure,

Deep down in my innermost core.

I pay you tributes that I surely owe,

For driving away the Winter's snow.

Lifting my spirit to heights empore,

Gaining strength for me to explore.

Nature's sweetest secrets on display,

For me to discover as I surely may.

Lifting the weight from my very soul,

As I watch the antics of a new born Foal.

Yes I greet the shoots of sprouting green,

The most beautiful sight that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment